Trusted Family Law Representation
The Kind Of Family Law Representation We Provide
We provide comprehensive family law representation in the areas of:
- Divorce and legal separation, including divorce mediation and no-fault divorce
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- Child support payments
- Spousal support and alimony
- Post-judgment divorce order modifications
- Modifications of alimony
- Modifications of child support
- Modifications of custody and visitation
- Cohabitation and alimony payments
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
We work with individuals from Hamden, across New Haven County and throughout the surrounding counties, including individuals with high net worth divorce and asset protection issues. Attorney Verna Lilburn represents men and women, gay and lesbian clients, as well as individuals who are part of nontraditional families.
We work with a variety of professionals, including psychologists, therapists, forensic accountants and valuators to help you achieve the results you desire.
Learn More About How Our Firm Can Help You
We will address your concerns promptly and courteously. All phone calls and e-mails are answered within 24 hours, if not sooner. Call to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation at 203-309-0717 or send us an e-mail. We love what we do!