A Trusted Ally For Divorce In Connecticut
Divorce can turn your life upside down, leaving you with worries about your children, finances and future. This is no reason to lose hope. With an experienced legal ally on your side, divorce can be much easier to bear. Unsolvable problems suddenly have solutions. A future clouded by conflict and emotion becomes much clearer.
At Lilburn Law, we are committed to guiding clients through divorce in New Haven and throughout its surrounding communities. Attorney Verna B. Lilburn has devoted her career to helping people navigate divorce and other complex legal problems. She and her friendly staff are here to provide you with the wise guidance and strong advocacy you need during this difficult time.
Full-Service Divorce Law Firm
We can help you define your goals and protect your future in all divorce-related matters, including:
- Property division: We have the experience and resources to handle complex financial issues in divorce, such as the division of high-asset marital estates.
- Child custody: We are committed to protecting your parental rights and the best interests of your children. Our clients include both married and unmarried parents with concerns over the future of their parent-child relationships.
- Child support: Attorney Lilburn is well versed in Connecticut child support laws and can represent you in initial child support determinations as well as in modification and enforcement issues.
- Post-divorce modifications: When circumstances change, we will be here to seek favorable modifications or to fight against a modification that could adversely affect you.
Our clients come from all walks of life, including young couples with minor children and retirees with significant assets. When divorce disputes arise, we strive to resolve them in an amicable, cost-effective manner whenever possible. When the other party refuses to be reasonable, we are always prepared for aggressive litigation. Attorney Lilburn puts her clients’ best interests first and will fight to protect their goals.
Answering Your Difficult Divorce Questions
At our law firm, an experienced New Haven divorce lawyer will answer all of your divorce and other family law questions, including:
- Are there specific grounds for divorce?
- How long will my divorce take?
- Should I get a legal separation instead of a divorce?
- What happens to my health insurance after divorce?
- How do I protect my children?
- How do I protect my assets?
For answers to your divorce questions in Connecticut, do not hesitate to reach out to our law firm.
You Don’t Have To Face Divorce Alone
Divorce can be stressful and even painful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. We are here to guide you through the divorce process, protecting your rights and resolving conflicts along the way. To arrange your initial consultation with a divorce lawyer who will fight for you, please contact our law firm online or by telephone at 203-309-0717.